After being glutenfied last night and feeling like rubbish today I needed a little pick me up and what’s a better pick me up than healthy cake?! Plus, it only takes five minutes to prep and 25 minutes to cook!
These bars are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free! Making them a perfect treat whilst staying healthy or the perfect snack for kids!
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 2 cups (160g) of gluten free oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup (70g) of raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 50g of honey
- Mash the banana up in a large bowl
- Add the oats, vanilla and honey and mix them all together well
- Stir in the raspberries so they are spread evenly and then pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Even out the mixture and place it in a preheated oven (180°C) for 25 minutes
- Leave to cool in the baking tray for 10 minutes and then cut into the desired size
Why not substitute the raspberries for blueberries, chocolate or raisins? If you do, let me know how they taste!